Re: (rshsdepot) Broadway Ferry and Perth Amboy Ferry . . .

rshsdepot
I think, Paul, you are referring here to the Flushing & North Side/Central RR of
L. I.  According to the eminent Mr. Seyfried, my F&NS 1873 passenger timetables
are the only ones from that road known to exist.  I do not know if that is
correct, so if anybody on this list has any LIRR predecessor timetables they
would like to sell or trade, please let your good, close, personal friend
(what's his name?)  Seth-Seth-it's me! know.  "I need a fix!  Quick!  Sell me
some timetables!"  My bride likes to say, we can never be too thin or too rich
or have too much rail or trolleyana!  ( : > )).