Re: (rshsdepot) B&O Royal Blue Line at Whitehall Ferry

rshsdepot
That is a great view, Steve, and thank you.  Unfortunately, it does not say
anything about B&O trains "there," for, as you all know, railroads had ticket
offices in off line cities which did not indicate that their trains operated to
that point.  The ACL & FEC had joint ticket offices for years on E. 45th St. and
E. 44th St. in New York, ACL later at 103 Park Avenue, the Seaboard and other
railroads at Rockycenter Feller.  Many of you may even remember that the main
B&O ticket office in New York was opposite Grand Central, but, of course, the
only way to get to a B&O train at Jersey City from that point was to use the B&O
dedicated bus service.  In any event, a wonderful photo, and thank you.  FYI:
Other great sources of info in the New York area include both the main Brooklyn
and Queens Public Libraries; I recommend them highly.  In addition, as some of
you may be aware, there are private collectors of, yes, "New York" memorabilia
(I am one, but have nothing that early, i. e., proof of B&O use of S. I.
terminal material).

Ready for a change of topic?  I am ALWAYS looking for any FLORIDA views
particularly traction or stations.  Can anybody help?