Re: (rshsdepot) New Orleans

rshsdepot
The TRAINS 9-54 article referred to in my other post today mentioned the
following:

* Canal Street Station - Louisville & Nashville - Canal Street (surprisingly
enough)
* (no name mentioned) Station - Missouri Pacific and Texas & Pacific - Thalia
and Annunciation Streets
* Terminal Station - Southern (New Orleans & Northeastern), and Gulf, Mobile
& Ohio - Canal and Basin
* Union Station or Central Station - Illinois Central, Missouri Pacific, and
Southern Pacific - "was alongside the new station, therefore first to go"
(shown as being to the left of the new station)
* RaMpart St. Station - Kansas City Southern and Louisiana & A_____? - shown
as being to the right of the new station)

Hope this helps.

Ralph Hueston Kratz
Richmond CA