Re: (rshsdepot) Lower Manhattan Depots [was B&O Railroad Museum]

rshsdepot
A PARTIAL answer to Steve's question:  The Museum of the City of New York, up
on (I think) 5th Avenue has much of the material we are looking for.  I do not
know how they keep it or how easy it is to access, but I sure recommend it as a
starting point for local research.