Re: (rshsdepot) Re:SIRT

rshsdepot
Thank you, Steven.
Now, Jerome, do you understand the difference between telling people on this
list to "read between the lines" and that you got the information from "a book
on the SIRT" and what Mr. Delibert has given us.  This is called documentation.
It prevents hearsay, fables, fairy tales, bubbemissehs, and other various and
assorted stretchings of the truth, which nobody is accusing you of, simply
stating that there is a difference between specious claims and documented,
verifiable information.  (My LAST input on this topic, folks).