Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 10:05:35 -0400

From: Richard Onorevole <rev66vette_@_gmail.com>

Subject: Re: (erielack) Re:Erie Lackawanna-track abandonment question

What a shot!!!! I've got a photo (a B&W print)  taken in 1974 of an SE-99

heading East  and it's lead unit is at right about where the end of your

train is. There's a signal box (that's still remains) where the switch

starts to the old road. This train is making  a run for the grade leading

to the Delaware River viaduct.  the train is on the eastbound main, it sure

looks like the westbound main is out as there is nothing beyond the switch

that diverges off to the old road.

Rich Onorevole