Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 12:03:00 -0400 (EDT)

From: "J. Henry Priebe Jr." <root_@_bluemoon.net>

Subject: RE: (erielack) Sample of my first PB100 Excel Sheet

Yeah, the list doesn't do .xls or .xlsx spreadsheets (or .csv), only .jpg
and .gif images.

I used OpenOffice Calc to export the spreadsheet as HTML. The results are
at:

http://www.railfan.net/storage/PB100-ConsistInfo.html

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator

www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting

www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services