From: Paul R. Tupaczewski [mailto:paultup_@_comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 3:46 PM
To: doctorpb_@_bellsouth.net; 'EL Mail List'; llyengalyn@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: (erielack) Re: EL Consists

We'll be updating the ELHS site in the near future with a full complement of
telegraph symbols and some additional details.

For now, here are all the different types of commodities:

AUTOEQU: Automotive equipment - cars, parts, etc.
CHEMPRO: Chemical products
COKE: Coke (what a surprise! :)
FARMPRO: Farm products - animal feed, etc.
FRUTVEG: Fruits and/or vegetables
GRAIN: Edible whole grains
GRAINML: Milled grains - flour, starch, corn syrup
IROSTEL: Iron or steel
MACHINRY: Machinery of all kinds
MEATPAC: Processed meat products - dressed beef, tallow, etc.
MERCHSE: General merchanise
NOMETMN: Non-metallic minerals - talc, lime, etc.
OTHFOOD: Food besides fruits/vegetables/grain
PETROPR: Petrochemical products (tar, oil, etc.)
PULPAPER: Paper-related products (newsprint, paperboard, paper pulp, etc.)
SCRPWST: Scrap waste of all sorts (paper, steel, you name it)
STONGLA: Stone or glass products (marble, glass bottles, etc.)
WOODPRO: Wood products (dimensional lumber, plywood, etc.)

	- Paul

for