Re: (erielack) Erie Lackawanna-track abandonment question

A recent DIAMOND had a story about a 1958 derailment when a few cars rolled
away from Port Morris and went all the way to The Gap.  Both tracks were in
place but one out of service.  DL&W put it back in service  to keep traffic
moving.  Were there also two tracks in The Gap area with one as a siding at
that time?

Ed Montgomery