RE: (erielack) DT&I on mahoning div

ok more questions. The car type key for reading this. Example LB stands for loaded Boxcar. I've come across a dupont car listed as LC and I cannot decide if that is loaded centerflow hopper or loaded tank car. Either is possible for dupont.

The key I got from the website lists:

    K = Hy cube box
   D= Other autoparts box
    TA= loaded tri level,
    BA= loaded Bi level
    (Note here: on the PB 100 i've started on autoracks are just listed as LA for loaded autorack not specifying which kind)
    SA=loaded stack pack
    LA= loaded multilevel unspecified
    EA= Empty multilevel
    ES= Empty Stack pack
    FB= Forwarder box
    R= mechanical Reefer
    TF= TOFC
    UF= COFC
    CF= container on chassis
    LF= Flat with Empty trailers (another note: all the tofc/cofc is listed as LF loaded flat with trailers or containers on it listed separately)
    EF=Empty intermodal flat
    PB= Piggyback general

Need:
    C=?
    S=? (tank car I think, UTLX listed as hazardous) perhaps sealed/lined tank
    T=? another possible standard tank car. PPGX a paint products supplier.
    G=?