RE: (erielack) DT&I on mahoning div

I am interested in it mostly for the traffic mix. It will allow me a better idea of what cars I need and allow me to make car cards for loads, and an idea of how many cars each business gets etc etc. Sadly it appears likely that I may need more information that even this provides. Nothing for it but to slog through.