(erielack) calendar photo's + trainmaster question

First-the 2013 lackawanna & wyoming valley chapter 2013 calendar is on
sale-and has several photo's relevant to this list. check steamtown
store,or moscow station this week-end with trip's running.

2nd. When i hired out on Conrail i was told :on PRR    One out of ten
trainmasters was a good guy,but he couldn't help you,while on the RDG
nine out of ten were great guy's and the one who was a Biden
couldn't hurt you,.how was it on the E-L?  I imagine had they still
been in business today,the worker would think their NAZI's like NS. Do
you know our federal gov't requires every engineer to be tested for
their action on a approach signal leading to a stop signal,or @ least
that's what the TM who gave me that test think's. with the restricted
speed compliance test(banner)event recorder downloads the glory days
are long behind us. the mantra now-late trains get later....
Flame away....
jim eisenhart jr. ashland pa