Re:Re: (erielack) Aerial Images around Delaware Water Gap

And, just think of the camera and recording medium he was carrying!  8"x10"? Sheet film?  Glass plates?  Tripod?  Cloth hood?

So the next puzzle is to figure out where he stood for the various pictures.  Then one of you younger guys could climb up there (looking out for rattlers!) and duplicate these shots for today.  What a contrast that would make!

Randy Brown

I don't think these are aerial shots............I think Mr. Bunnell simply did a lot of climbing. I hope he looked out for rattlers there. I may be wrong, but the airplanes at that time 1900-1915 didn't lend themselves to this type of photography.
Walt Smith