Re: (erielack) More yard questions

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 Bradley Butcher typed:

> So while I was looking into Marion yard, Bison yard occured to me. Was Bison
> the most modern of EL's yard facilities? I see a basic diagram of Bison in
> EL in color Vol 2. But it has not scale and is kind of hard to read. Does
> anyone have a lead on an easier to study track diagram? I'm kind of striking
> out on google. Google keeps leading me to the NS rebuild diagram, not the
> correct historical connatation.

Bradley,

Have a look at this Bison digram. I don't recall where I got the original, but
George Elwood did a pretty good job of redrawing it on the computer.

http://rr-fallenflags.org/el/loco/bison-1.gif

I drove over the remains of the hump back in the '80s after it had been
dismantled.

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services