(erielack) More yard questions

So while I was looking into Marion yard, Bison yard occured to me. Was Bison the most modern of EL's yard facilities? I see a basic diagram of Bison in EL in color Vol 2. But it has not scale and is kind of hard to read. Does anyone have a lead on an easier to study track diagram? I'm kind of striking out on google. Google keeps leading me to the NS rebuild diagram, not the correct historical connatation.

Still struggleing with myself in my design of an EL HO layout. I think it would be really neat to have a yard included, but they take up so much dang space. Perhaps a justification could be to do "open staging" and have the yard be the staging area at one end and therefore free up more realestate for it.

Might consider making a non-functioning part of it the hump yard as they are pretty neat, but require something like divine intervention to make work on a model as I understand.

Brad Butcher
ELHS 3900