(erielack) More Erie Binghamton modeling questions

A couple of modeling questions, so if you're not interested, delete this
now.

Note that I'm only modelling the Erie side of Binghamton yard.  Sorry DL&W
fans, I just don't have enough room to do both sides justice!

1.  Does anyone have a reference to some good pictures of the Chenango
Street Viaduct, particularly the fencing?

2.  Does anyone make a kit or kits that can be used to bash an acceptable
replica?  Or are pieces available, ie. the lattice work in the support
structure that can be used?

3.  What was the small tower just to the east called?  What was it's use?
There doesn't appear to be any switch control that I can see in any of the
photos that I have.

4.  Was the siding for the freighthouse at the same level as the mainline to
which it is adjacent, or was it lower?

Incidentally, I must mention that the articles in the Diamond on the
Binghamton to Owego corridor are a terrific help,  a great starting point.

I also have, I think, all the Morning Sun books that might have photos of
the area, and "Erie Memories" in addition to the Diamond for the last few
years, so I guess I'm looking for stuff that hasn't been generally available
in those publications.

Any help is appreciated, and you can be assured there will be many more
questions as the railroad progresses.

Thanks and regards,

Bob