RE: (erielack) More Erie Binghamton modeling questions

Chenango Street was, once upon a time, a grade crossing.  The alignment is
still perceivable, if you think about it, and it was somewhat to the east of
the alignment of the bridge.  The tower was, I believe, a control tower for
the crossing gates that protected the crossing.  It lasted much longer than
the gates, and I don't know why it wasn't removed long ago.

When was the first Chenango Street viaduct (as it was called) built?

SGL

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======