Re: (erielack) An EL Geep, was: DL&W 959

Walt,
I have an EMD 567 booklet which was given to me as an engineer
supervisor.  Let me look for it and give you the exact reference.

EMD also made a switcher (not sure of the model) which had an automatic
coolant drain if the outdoor temperature dropped below freezing.  I've
heard stories of engine crews propping the drain valve shut as water was
added and the engine fired up.

Ken