(erielack) RE: "The Cedars" FOR SALE

Mike,
   I guess this goes to show "Buyer beware", can't trust a real estate agent! So anyone know where is the REAL "Cedars" estate in Peirmont, NY? Does it still exist?
Todd ~

From: Michael Connor <mjconnor_rr_@_hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: (erielack) "The Cedars" FOR SALE

Eleazar Lord lived from September 9, 1788, to June 3, 1871.  He served as President of the New York & Erie Rail Road Company on three separate terms--he was the first President September 1833-October 1835, its third from October 1839 to May 1841, and its 7th from October 1844 to July 1845.  "The Cedars"  looks like a great place but based on its date of construction and architect only Eleazar Lord's ghost could occupy it.
MJC