Re:Re: (erielack) RAILROAD MAGAZINE HAYWIRE MAC

Don't think my point or the original posters was to re-write history,
for I'm still digging up facts on both of these two interesting
people,  but thanks for the correction(s), I did note that they were
two distinct people ,but I was totally off on the Haywire Mac
references. McClintock did have one story published in Railroad
magazine in 1957. I was also surprised to see that he  also wrote
"Hallelujah I'm a bum" and appeared as a extra in  Gene Autry movies
and had a radio show. He was certainly an interesting character!

Regards:

Rich Onorevole