(erielack) ELHS Annual Meeting in Marion...Less than 30 days to go...

Just a reminder that the ELHS Annual Meeting in Marion is less than 30 days away in Marion for the ELHS Annual meeting startting on September 24-25...

Since I have to give the Harding Hotel an exact number for the banquet 10 days in advance of the event, any registrations received after Sept. 8 may not be honored, so I'd suggest that if you haven't sent your registration in, or secured via the ELHS web site, you do that soon, as well as book your hotel...

I will be away from the computer for the next week (but generally available via cell phone) so no confirmation of any registrations received will be provided 'till after Labor Day...

Rich Behrendt