(erielack) Bob Bahrs NJ Railroading Slide Show at Tri-State, Dec 22

The next meeting of the Tri-State Railway historical Society will be on
Tuesday, December 22 at 7:30 PM at the Bickford Theater at the Morris
Museum, 6 Normandy Heights Rd., Morristown, NJ.

Tri-State will wind up its year of informative and entertaining programs
with a presentation by long-time Tri-Stater and NS conductor Bob Bahrs.
He'll show us the past 20 years of railroading in our area through his
well-composed slides.  Featured will be a lot of action from around the
Northeast, including Conrail and NJ Transit scenes with many being first
runs, last runs, rare equipment and scenes that have either changed or
have disappeared.  Some highlights will include the last trains on The
Cut-off, Dover Station before the high-level platforms, the Lackawanna
MU's and some clever Conrail compositions that could only be captured by
a working railroader.

Directions to the meeting are on our web site at
http://www.tristaterail.org/meeting.html

Admission is free.  All are welcome.

Gary R. Kazin
DL&W Milepost R35.7