Re: Re: (erielack) Erie Train Wreck at Ravenna, OH. 1891 (1

No, Randy, I DON'T know. I was told at one time, but unless my granddaughter is here, I'm stuck. If someone will please post it again, I'll print it out & hang it on my monitor until it sinks into my aged brain. SERIOUS..... I've been meaning to do this.

Walt Smith

________________________________
From: Janet & Randy Brown <jananran_@_mymailstation.com>
To: erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
Sent: Mon, December 21, 2009 1:45:45 PM
Subject: Re:Re: (erielack) Erie Train Wreck at Ravenna, OH. 1891 (1

Do we know how to trim the previous posts off our replies?  The complete "Erie Train Wreck at Ravenna, OH"  has filled my inbox and entered the archives at least four times, now.  Just think of what it's doing to the digests.

Randy Brown
Garrettsville and Ravenna are very close to one another. I do recall  seeing the Erie in Garrettsville as my grandparents lived there. I also  had relatives in Windham which I believe the Erie ran through, but not  the same line as Garrettsville. The station at Garrettsville was titled  Garrettsville-Hiram. A very curvy single track line.

Very interesting articles. Thanks for sharing.

Doug Volk