Re: (erielack) LogIn

Guys,

This is totally the wrong forum for login problems with the ELHS
website.  This is not ELHS affiliated mailing list.  If you are having
problems logging into the website please email the webmaster.

Now since I am here there are a couple of things you can do to correct
login problems.

1. You do not have to use your membership number as your ID.  You can
also use your email address as long as you gave us that information when
you became a member or renewed your membership

2. Use the "Forgot Login" link within the read log in area to have the
site send you a temporary password.  You can also use this to retrieve
your login ID should you forget.  For this to work you have had to have
gavin us your email address when you became a member or renewed your
membership.

3. Contact the ELHS Webmaster if none of the above works.

This information is also published in the Extra Board.

Paul Cappelloni
ELHS President & Webmaster