Re:Re: (erielack) LogIn

Jerry --

Maybe we have to renew our memberships in order to be able to log in to renew our memberships . . . ?

Randy Brown

I had the same problem problem yesterday, following
the instructions on the web site. This is strange because I ordered items from the site last year and
had no problems. Using my member #2603 with  my
initials doesn't work at all. I'm trying to renew my
membership and order a calendar, So what gives,
hope I don't have to go back to snail mail.
The link below is where I attempted to log on

http://erielackhs.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=70&Itemid=49

Need to renew membership and order 2010 calandar

Jerry Custer ELHS 2603