Re: (erielack) Early Conrail video along the Scranton line

    as
  the train motors through Tobyhanna......then they cut the helpers off
  at what I think is Mt. Pocono.....and the train is last seen at
  Cresco, sans helpers. pretty neat to see these old locations.....and
  compare them to what's there today.....Nice post!

  Rich Onorevole

  Rich,

  The train is passing through Gouldsboro......the helpers are being cut off at the Tobyhanna Army Depot crossovers.

  Watching this clip is like "old times" .....I grew up in Gouldsboro.

  Greg O. and Jeff Mutter you gotta take a look at this.........

  Lou