Re: (erielack) Early Conrail video along the Scranton line

At 07:56 AM 8/25/2008, you wrote:

>     as
>   the train motors through Tobyhanna......then they cut the helpers off
>   at what I think is Mt. Pocono.....and the train is last seen at
>   Cresco, sans helpers. pretty neat to see these old locations.....and
>   compare them to what's there today.....Nice post!
>
>   Rich Onorevole
>

>   Rich,
>
>   The train is passing through Gouldsboro......the helpers are
> being cut off at the Tobyhanna Army Depot crossovers.
>
>   Watching this clip is like "old times" .....I grew up in Gouldsboro.
>
>   Greg O. and Jeff Mutter you gotta take a look at this.........

  Lou: You are correct.....the video is pretty dark and I still can't
find that copy I have.........but it's a great one.......I too would
like to know the answer to Jeff's question about that move with the
caboose........I'm 0 for 1 with my guesses so far, so maybe someone
else has the answer.......for the video, there certainly were quite a
few fans along the way that day!!

Regards:

  Rich Onorevole