(erielack) EL Free-Mo

James Harr wrote:

"I'm all for this - can you hear my palm smacking against my head? Doh! Why
didn't I think of that! Even though my current layout is meant to have
interchangeable eras, it's much easier to leave it as a DL&W operation. The
Free-Mo could be my EL layout! What a concept!

To get the ball rolling, here is the Free-Mo website:
http://www.free-mo.org/
I'll make a mention of this in From the Workbench as well. I am already
envisioning a nice sized layout at the next convention (2009 or 10).
I'll start a Yahoo! EL Free-mo group and post the URL when I get it done.
Great idea, Pat - thanks!"

I'm in too. This would be something completely different from the my usual, and really interesting.

Vince Lee

 Modeling the Erie Wyoming Division in Pennsylvania and
the Erie 28th Street Terminal in New York City

Please visit my website for eastern and western railfanning photos:
http://www.eastwestrails.com/