Re: (erielack) Portage Bridge near Hornell (2)

IIRC, in 1997 and 1998 the bridge wasn't posted no trespassing, but when I
went back on the anniversary of dad's death in 1999 it had been posted by NS.
In 1997 when I was on the bridge with the train running across it, it seemed
quite stable and not shaky.

I walked the curve to the west and did seem pretty sharp, but not 10 mph
sharp.

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services