From: Paul Brezicki <doctorpb_@_bellsouth.net>
Sent: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 6:24 am
Subject: (erielack) Ford-Teterboro

Ford had a plant in Teterboro that received autoparts in boxcars, including hy-cubes, although in a fraction of the volume of Mahwah. What did Teterboro produce, and how was it related to the assembly plant at Mahwah? I'm thinking it may have been an older plant that saw assembly shift to Mahwah when it was built in the late 50's, but continued to produce some parts that were then trucked to Mahwah.?
?
Paul B ?
? The Erie Lackawanna Mailing List?
? http://EL-List.railfan.net/?