Re:Re: (erielack) Re: CNJ Interchange

Bill shows great restraint in not pointing out that his book "Tidewater Terminals of the Erie Lackaanna Railway" shows all this in absolute clarity.  I cannot read any discussion of any of these tracks without running for my well-thumbed copy.  I don't know if he has any,  but find it if you can.

Randy Brown

In later years, the LV National Docks Branch connected with the PC River Line at CP-Nave in Jersey City, forming a route between Phillips Street in Jersey City and Weehawken that  CNJ used to interchange traffic with the EL and NYC at
Weehawken. . .At Willow Avenue in Hoboken, the EL Weehawken Branch  and the PC River Line connected at a series of crossovers . . . Further up the River Line, where EL ownership ended, there was another crossover that CNJ crews used to access PC at their Kings Bluff Yard in Weehawken. . .

                                                  Bill Sheppard