Re: (erielack) NS office car special on the Southern Tier

There was a shooting incident involving this train earlier this year
in Ohio.  I believe all the F unit fuel tanks were holed by gunfire.

Also, while it was in Georgia, NS had ALL mainline switches spiked
until it could pass.  NS is not a popular entity with anyone, it would
seem.

GL