(erielack) NS office car special on the Southern Tier

In case anyone is interested, NS' office train with the F units is headed east
from Buffalo to Binghamton today. It got out of Buffalo a couple hours after
its 6:00 AM call time. I don't know when it is scheduled into Binghamton, but
it should be some time this afternoon.

I gave up trying to photograph it in Depew/Lancaster at "Erie Place" (that's
actually the street name) after it started pouring and an off duty cop gave me
the scrutinizing evil eye. I had already ducked two advance hi-rails so I
decided it wasn't worth all the trouble to shoot it in lousy weather. Even
though I was only stepping a couple of feet off of the street onto the RoW (RR
property) every few minutes to see if anything was coming, I felt like a
criminal.

Railfanning ain't what it used to be.

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services