Re: (erielack) GL/Boonton Trains on Great Notch Hill

Tim: Thank you so much for the information. I have a plan. My wife and I
plan to take Metronorth from S. Norwalk to Grand Central Terminal on a
weekday and stay overnight in a hotel near Penn Station. The next morning I
will take the 9:39 train to Mountain Lakes. Ruth will stay in NYC.  I am not
sure how many transfers this will take, but I am supposed to arrive at
11:16. I will then lunch at The Station Restaurant, hopefully it is near the
NJT station. I will then return to NYC via the last train out of Mountain
Lakes, the 1:03 PM and some transfers to Penn Station.

What do you think? Admittedly I will only see Great Notch and Boonton
(Bootn) out of the train window, but thats not bad. I will then pick up my
wife and back to CT that evening.

Bruce