From: Walter J. Conklin IV <walterc_10940_@_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: (erielack) Erie Middletown depot
To: erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
Date: Wednesday, July 30, 2008, 8:58 PM

Hi,

Concering the theory I made as to the cause of the imposing nature of the Erie Middletown depot, it is just a guess on my part at this stage but it does make logical sense. Researching the archives of the Erie at Akron and the Middletown Historical society might yield clues which would validate my theory.

Sincerely,
Walter