(erielack) 2 bay Covered Hoppers Details

Listers, The local model RR club is having a contest night next month. I
would like to enter a couple of cars. I know that I will do up one of
the newer Athearn 2 bay covered hoppers.
First Question In looking around I do not see any pictures online of
the end details. Where does the cut lever connect to the coupler?
Someone said it just hangs on a model, does not seem too stable.
Second Question Is there only one cut lever on each end on the left side?
Third Question Does it matter the exact spot that the air hose is
attached to the end? I was thinking that 1/3 of the way to the outside
edge would be good.
Fourth Question I know about the trombone style and the Hook like
style DA #6215 style. Are there others out there?

Next Subject  Is the Caboose in Meadville an original EL caboose. I
would like to model one for the Contest Night Also.

Thanks
Mike Dickinson