(erielack) Question: fan trip on DL&W late 1963 or early '64

Does anyone recall a fan trip from Hoboken late '63 or early '64? All I can
remember is that it was pulled by Trainmasters, it was cloudy, we got out
somewhere for a run-by, and we got back to Hoboken pretty late, 9 or 10
o'clock. I have some slides somewhere, and I seem to remember GMY Phoebe
coaches, perhaps an open door baggage car. I feel pretty sure it was
sponsored by Railroad Enthusiasts. For years I have been trying to remember
where it went, Middletown seems to crop up in my memories. Maybe my memories
are clouded because a close friend's girlfriend on the trip slipped her
phone number in my pocket. I am trying to label the rather dark slides I've
got.
J. McEachen in CT