Re: (erielack) Another Phoebe Snow coach found

Thanks Ben, looking forward to see any pix...

  Rob

Ben Bartlett <b3j2c_@_yahoo.com> wrote:
  Rob

I have some friends riding GSMRR tomorrow. I have asked them to get pictures of # 37 if they see it. I'll post pictures if I get any.

Ben Bartlett

Rob Piecuch wrote:
Found this information just recently.

Great Smoky Mountains Railroad coach # 37 Nantahala - (ex-EL, nee-DL&W) LW open-air coach rblt. from a coach. This car previously has seen service on both the Maryland Midland's EnterTRAINment train and the Chessie System Steam and Safety Specials. (History???)

I knew this one was around somewhere, not sure the car #... Wonder how much modification was done to it?

Rob Piecuch

Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.