Re: (erielack) Another Phoebe Snow coach found

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-04-26-07

GSMRR_37_092.jpg (image/pjpeg, 1076x857 396635 bytes, BF: 2.32 ppb)
GSMRR_37_090.jpg (image/pjpeg, 1280x960 643621 bytes, BF: 1.91 ppb)

Rob et all

  Here are two pictures of GSMRR  #37, looks like it could have been a coach. Photos are courtesy of Tom Phelps President of Asheville Chapter NRHS.  The next time I go to Great Smoky I'll see if I can find out more about the car.

  Ben Bartlett

Rob Piecuch <lmprjp88_@_yahoo.com> wrote:
  Thanks Ben, looking forward to see any pix...

Rob

Ben Bartlett wrote:
Rob

I have some friends riding GSMRR tomorrow. I have asked them to get pictures of # 37 if they see it. I'll post pictures if I get any.

Ben Bartlett

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.