Re: (erielack) team tracks without platforms & Tower

Talk about capturing a slice of life from an era that was only about  60
years ago. What great shots, especially the first one.

With the eye conditioned to the size of things in the early 21st Century,
the boxcars, trucks, cars, look almost miniature. Imagine superimposing an SUV
in that first shot. What are the dimensions of the boxcars?

Again, thanks for the great photographs. I would love to be able to spend a
day back then.

Rick

In a message dated 4/17/2007 8:14:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,