Re: (erielack) Erie Magazines In Progress Issues Question

Who has the remaining four issues?

Rick

In a message dated 4/9/2007 7:31:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
root_@_bluemoon.net writes:

On Mon,  9 Apr 2007, Terry Dean wrote:

> There are 4 remaining Erie magazines  in the archives waiting to be
> converted to pdf format. The last issue  converted was over 4 years ago
> in Jan. '03.  Does anyone know if  or when the remaining issues will be
> available on the ELH&TS  website?

When I find them and when I don't have 15 other pro-bono  projects hanging
over
my head.

Henry

J. Henry Priebe  Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network  Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access  & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan  Network Services

The Erie Lackawanna Mailing  List