Re: (erielack) Erie Magazines In Progress Issues Question

It's 4 issues that are listed as waiting to be digitized, not any 4 out of a
complete set. They are in a box somewhere here with a whole bunch of other
magazines that haven't been unpacked since I moved back to Buffalo. I have at
least one group of them that still needs to be sent back to their owner.

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services