Fw: (erielack) EL and Major Interchange Partners and SF-100

Having worked as a switchman in Port Jervis late sixties up to 1970, the
last trick Buckley's/Yard C job would also switch the Milwaukee 100 and
Burlington 100 besides the SF-100 and RI-100. These trains would yard in PJ
with front half mixed NY division and New England freight  while the back
half would be solid Jerseys'. The yard crew would pull the front half and
classify it into various NY division blocks (WJ, BT, etc.) while the New
England freight was classified into four blocks. The classified NY division
freight would be added back to the Jerseys' or a solid Jersey train would be
put together and depart for Croxton. The New England blocks got built up to
become CB-2 which would depart PO between 5 and 6 am most mornings.

On occasion these 100s would show up with that railroads power. The first
time I saw GP-30 it was the power on a Burlington 100 that arrived PJ.