RE: (erielack) Port Morris Yard

Paul and List,

IHB-7 was a carload train, more like a re-symbolled CX-97, or prior to that, a latter-day NY-97. NY-99 became TV-77 and generally ran via Port Jervis. CR TOFC trains used the old PC "TV" (TrailVan) or "Mail" symbols.

Concerning Port Morris, the June 1963 freight schedule still shows a pair of symbol freights (HB-9 and BH-12) originating/terminating there.

Paul B

If memory serve me, I believe the two westbound freights were the
long-lived EL "jack-of-all-trades" local freight CS-9 and Conrail symbol
IHB-7 (which I think was CR's renaming of EL's NY-99?)

- - Paul