Re: (erielack) Erie, Lackawanna, and NKP 1881-83

   U say u migrated to the South..........Florida perhaps????????? I'm
always lookiing for folks from the EL to come to the NRHS chapter meetings
here. Are u in the area???

Walt Smith in Melbourne, Fl....... I almost typed in Youngstown (where I
started on the former ERIE in 1959 after being discharged from the USAF at
Vienna, Ohio.

Walt Smith