From: martinpl3_@_earthlink.net
To: erielack_@_lists.elhts.org
Sent: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 11:50 AM
Subject: RE: (erielack) Erie, Lackawanna, and NKP 1881-83

(snip)
I spent about an hour Sunday morning, looking around Youngstown.  It's one
of those funny citys with apparently not many people in it, buildings that
look burned out; but also with an impressive center street.  I got a look
at the B&O Station Restaurant, a nice brick building, with a car port at
the front entrance like Madison's, and a small spot for Amtrak parking,
with Amtrak's phone number posted.  I took a look in Amtrak's folder, and
it doesn't go toYoungstown anymore.
Philip Martin