Re: (erielack) Property and Structure Sales

Who knows where decisions on structures were made?
(rhetorical question)  For example, take the
Cattaraugus station on the Dunkirk branch.  On March
4, 1971 a wrecking crew rolled into town, torn down
the station and carted it away before anyone in town
realized what was happening.  The strange thing is
that stations in Little Valley, Dayton and Forestville
were left to succumb to natural forces.  The station
in Forestville may still be standing.

Bob Frost, ELHS #980