Re: (erielack) A-T Baldwin

Subject: RE: (erielack) A-T Baldwin

  621 was the FIRST switcher on the property & kept her EL number on my recommendation. She always worked in Sanford. How'd he get the foto in Lorton???

Walt Smith

Walt,
  When I saw and photo'd the 621 it was in Lorton, . I never made it to Sanford, Fla until 1993 when Amtrak was running
the show and the S12 was long gone by then. I dont know how long it worked at the Lorton facility, but that is where I caught it.
   Jerry Custer