RE: (erielack) AN EDUCATION PAMPHLET FOR LACKAWANNA EMPLOYEES ON THE ATOMIC B...

Frank,
Thanks for posting that very interesting bit of information, I enjoyed reading it.  To others who might complain about non-EL content I would suggest that since the original post was DL&W related it is not really a serious transgression of list policy to have a few informative responses following.  This is just my opinion and I of course can't speak for Paul T.  Thank you again.

Charles Schneider

- -------------- Original message from Frank P Adams <frank.p.adams_@_verizonbusiness.com>: --------------