Re: (erielack) Photos of new DL&W RS3 now posted...

As far as RS-3's go, the newly re-done Athearn model looks really nice.  I
haven't poured over the details to see if it's more appropriate for the DL&W
than the Atlas model, but it sure is a nice model.  Anyone know if Athearn
is considering the DL&W roadname for it?

Tom Schmieder